Looking for a full time auto glass technician that can install and repair automotive glass with all the makes and models of vehicles. Candidates must have a minimum of five years of experience in glass installation or in an auto repair shop. They must possess a sound knowledge base in automotive glass installation and repair or collision repair.
• looking to hire a few hard working people who are goal oriented and team player.
• Ability to switch from project to project
• Driver's License (Required)
• Spanish helpful but not required.
• 5 years' experience
• Work well independently
• Must be reliable, dependable, punctual and have a strong work ethic
• Mobile Windshield Crack Repair
• Mobile Windshield Replacement
• Back Glass Replacement
• Door & Side Glass Replacement
• Car window motor replacement
• Knowledgeable about Car electrical systems
• Ability to assess damage and perform repairs or replacements according to specified requirements (windshields; door glass; vent window; quarter glass; back window glass as well as installing motor and regulators for door glass as needed)
• Service customers and perform repairs or replacements on-site or in the field
• Travel to and from job sites as needed (Philadelphia, New Jersey and surrounding areas)
• Interact well with customers
• Provide accurate estimates to customers
• Must be able to work Monday through Friday with occasional Saturdays as needed
• Possess a friendly customer service attitude
Ability to operate machinery and ability to lift at least 50 pounds on a regular basis (example: tools/glass etc.)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers