We are currently seeking a Cell Phone Screen Repair Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
• Inspect cell phones and other electronic devices for deficiencies.
• Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion.
• Estimate time and extent of mobile phone repairs.
• Open, disassemble, repair, replace parts, and reassemble units when complete.
• Assist or train other technicians when necessary.
• Knowledge and experience in performing all of the necessary skills of the job. (Soldering, Screens, Batteries, Home buttons, Antennas, Charging ports, Cameras, Back plates, Speakers, Body swaps).
• Knowledge and ability to repair: U2 audio, IC chips, motherboard issues, antenna issues, touch disease and other errors.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in phone repair or other related fields.
• Familiarity with phone repair tools and equipment (i.e. soldering).
• Ability to handle physical workload.
• Deadline and detail-oriented.
• Ability to perform accurate and timely repairs in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have a valid driver's license to operate mobile repair vehicle.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers