compensation: Starting hourly wage is $11/hour, 3 month increase to $12/hour, 9 month increase to $13/hour. Insurance benefits for full time (30+ hours/week). employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Fitness Trainer will be responsible for running the Planet Fitness group fitness program (PE@PF). This includes assisting new members in the achievement of their fitness goals by designing a simple workout program and instructing them on the proper use of equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct and run the Planet Fitness PE@PF program, including creating and following the schedule.
• Consult with members regarding their fitness goals and instruct them on how to properly and safely use the equipment.
• Create bi-weekly updates consisting of a variety of exercises.
• Meet class requirements based on club size and member traffic.
• Assist in front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
• Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed.
• A passion for fitness and health!
• Upbeat and positive attitude.
• Punctuality and reliability is a must.
• Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member's expectations.
• Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
• Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
• Current CPR Certification required.
• Nationally Certified Training Certificate required.
• High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Continual standing and walking during shift.
• Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
• Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
• Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers