compensation: $16-$20 Based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We're searching for a dynamic personality! If you're frustrated by the lack of opportunity in your current job, this Business Development/Sales position may be your ticket to a more satisfying career. Our Business Development/Sales professional will need to be able to build strong, sustainable relationships with existing client contacts and establish new contacts through networking. This position is geared for a person who is autonomous and driven towards personal success.
Job Duties Include:
• Calling on companies and individuals for the purpose of generating business for the Company. This will include real estate offices, mortgage companies and title companies as an example.
• Show desire to forge connections, build trust and manage long-term relationships with individuals.
• Scheduling/conducting presentations for the Company.
• Work on events that referral base and clients may attend.
• Create/distribute email ad campaigns as needed.
• Demonstrate knowledge and experience of all aspects of digital marketing and delivery.
• Add remove content on company website as required.
• And more, such as follow-up phone calls, emails, thank you notes, etc.
• Generate/distribute reports as needed.
• This opportunity does have the potential to be a future full-time role.
• We pay IRS approved mileage reimbursement.
• Company cell phone is provided.
About Core Inspection Group, LLC.
Core Inspection Group, LLC thrives because of our strong foundation of experience in understanding the problematic components of properties and the skill to reach the most cost-effective solutions. Customers appreciate the value delivered by Core inspectors; including the thorough and accurate inspection services followed by the detailed and comprehensive report they receive. We pride ourselves in preventative maintenance, safety features, and keys to getting extended service-life out of mechanical components. Our customers walk away with a strong understanding of how their home operates and what needs to be done to ensure that all of its components remain in strong working condition.
We are members of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and the AHIT (American Home Inspector Training Institute).
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers