HUGE CHARMING VICTORIAN IN UNIVERSITY CITY **
QR Code Link to This Post
7 bedrooms 2 kitchens 4 bath rooms .
Back yard deck
The house is in a great location in University City and the block is truly fantastic - quiet, tree lined street, good lighting at night, neighbors are a mix of students, families, and professionals. The house is less than 2 blocks from the #34 trolley with convenient access to Penn, Drexel, and Center City.
The neighborhood is bright, friendly and has tons of cool stuff. Here is what we enjoy within 2 blocks.
- NEW Dock Street Brewery
- NEW Mariposa Grocery Co-Op (4,000 sq. ft. local/organic grocery)
- Gold Standard Cafe restaurant
- Dry Cleaning
- Nail Salon
- Philadelphia Credit Union
- Vietnam Cafe Restaurant
- Vientienne Cafe
- small Park, and just a few blocks away from CLARK PARK (weekly farmer's market!)
- the Satellite Coffee Shop
- The Firehouse Bicycle Shop
- PLCB (Wine /Liquor Store)
- Curio Community Theater
- MANY other great eateries, record stores, etc.
please call or text to set up a showing
Nachman - show contact info