Full Time Leasing Consultant for Rosemore Gardens and Glenside House Apartments
QR Code Link to This Post
To apply, fill out an online application: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/525819
Join the Scully Team and join our family. It’s no secret that employees LOVE growing their careers with us. Your work is appreciated, valued and YOU have a voice. Join us and make Scully a company you are proud to call home.
Does this sound like you?
You’re motivated to create positive experiences, and you go out of your way for others. You are energized when you meet someone new and you love to learn about them through meaningful conversations. You are enthusiastic, ambitious, and creative.
Your main priorities are:
1. Guiding people through the process of finding a home
2. Building rapport and engaging customers
3. Demonstrating the unique benefits setting your community apart from your competitors
4. Maintaining consistent and thorough communications throughout the sales process through various channels
(phone, text, email, etc.)
5. Providing top notch customer service for our residents
6. Making the leasing and move-in process simple for new residents
7. Representing the Scully brand with your can-do, problem solving attitude when resident issues arise.
8. Working weekends and nights during times that are convenient for prospective residents.
9. Spreading the word about your community to businesses and employers in the area
10. Maintaining your community’s social media presence
What we are looking for:
-First class customer service skills
-A knack for sales
-A strong command of the art of conversation by phone, email, text, and face to face. This job is all about what
you say and how you say it
-Polished professional appearance
-Personable and able to instantly connect with people
-A college degree or equivalent experience
The Scully Benefit:
Above all else Scully offers an incredible family business culture that continues to win awards year after year. Scully Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health & dental insurance, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, apartment discount, a 401k savings plan, paid-time off benefits, training, opportunities for growth and development, as well as a team that cares about you. We even offer pet insurance!
We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer