compensation: 10 dollars per 1 adress employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Description For Lead Manager, Appointment setter, Field Inspector
This is an amazing opportunity to learn the amazing world of real estate investing.
I’m a busy real estate investor and I do A LOT of marketing that generates calls from property owners that would like for me to purchase their property
Here’s how you can help me
• Listen to and transcribe the voice mail messages from property owners and input the information into our CRM
• Researching the property information left on the message by the property owner and add the information and details to our CRM
• You’ll also help me in preparing documents that are needed for the process of buying and selling the properties that I find.
I’ll also need you to spend some time on the phone …...
• There are property owners that don’t leave enough information on their message, so you will call them and follow a simple script to ask them for details about their property.
• There are property owners that call in to our phone system… listen a pre-recorded message BUT instead of leaving a message they will just simply hang up and not leave a message. You’ll dial them and ask them if they have a property for sale.. If they do you’ll follow a simple script to gather the information and input the data into our CRM system.
• You’ll be following up on leads that I may have spoken with a few months back and you’ll call to find out if there is still an interest in selling their property.
This is NOT sales position.
You will not be required to sell or convince the property owners to sell their property or do business with us.
You’ll simply be a friendly voice that will ask them a series of questions so that our internal sales team can contact them.
There are a few MUST haves for us
• Friendly - you must come across as warm and friendly so that the customer can feel comfortable providing us with the necessary information about the property.
• You must type at least 50 words per minute - there is a lot of information that you’ll be typing as you listen to the voice mail messages and speak with the customer. So typing speed is a must have for us
• You like being on the phone and speaking with people - you’re going to be on the phone a lot during the day and so you have to be ok with that
• Team player - you’ll be a very important part of our real estate team and so you’ll need to work with the various other team players
• Highly organized - you’ll be working inside of our CRM and managing the leads and scheduling calls to follow up with them, so it’s important that you be organized
• Able to communicate orally and in writing in both english and spanish - most of the calls we have are english but we do have 10% of the total calls that require someone that speaks spanish.
• Flexible - being a team player means that you’ll pitch in as needed with other task that the team will need help with
• High Speed Internet Connection - goes without saying that you should have a fast internet connection.
• Excellent Written English and Attention to Detail - You have to able to communicate extremely well in the written word and have absolute accuracy on documents you will prepare. This means structure, proper use of nouns and adjectives, etc. Your ability to communicate precisely using the written word is very important.
• Pleasing personality - You'll be interacting with clients, customers, and various business partners. So having a pleasing personality is a MUST. That means you're outgoing and positive when on the phone with people.
• It would be a BIG PLUS (but not 100% necessity) if you were bilingual (English / Spanish).
This is an hourly position PLUS bonuses.
This position will begin as an hourly position and if all works out well, you’ll have an opportunity to earn bonuses for every deal that you help us purchase.
If the goal is for you to help us with 8-10 properties a month, this could mean a substantial bonus for you
All payments including bonuses would be done via card.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers