The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining the townhouse community in an excellent condition by executing a preventative maintenance schedule, resident service requests, capital replacements and special projects. This is a full time position (8:00am -5:00pm, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday) with emergency on-call responsibilities on a rotation schedule. Responsibilities include general maintenance repairs and replacements in vacant and occupied townhomes, common areas and mechanical systems. Execute general maintenance on building exteriors and grounds of the townhome community, organizing and coordinating materials and part orders, assist with supervision and quality control of contractors, assist with the administration of the maintenance efforts by detailing executed work on service requests and reviewing reports with the Maintenance Supervisor and Property Manager; assist in supporting all day-to-day property management activities, address emergency on-call maintenance requests and comply with and assist in enforcement of safety procedures.
QR Code Link to This Post
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must have valid drivers license and reliable transportation;
- Prior experience working at an apartment community is desired but not mandatory;
- Technical skill in the areas of carpentry, plumb8ing, electrical, appliance repair and general HVAC (EPA
certification is a plus);
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service;
- Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing;
* General Maintenance - 1 year (preferred)
* Appliance Repair - 1 year (preferred)
*Electrical Experience - 1 year (preferred)
* Plumbing - 1 year (preferred)
**MUST BE ABLE TO PASS BACKGROUND CHECK**
Excellent benefits including 401(k), 401(k) matching, dental insurance, health insurance, life insurance, paid time off, health savings account, vision insurance and retirement plan!