A rapidly growing real estate development and management company is seeking a detailed oriented and organized assistant. This is the ideal role from someone who wants to learn about the property management and development and could easily lead to a more senior role in the future for the right person as the company continues to expand.
QR Code Link to This Post
The ideal candidate is a quick thinker, quick learner, detail oriented and organized. The ideal candidate possesses the following qualities:
- A no job is too small attitude. We we want a team player in the office, candidates who have a "that's not my job" attitude are not welcome.
- Highly organized
-Able to multi-task effectively
- A people person. This job deals with tenants and contractors on a daily basis and we need someone who effectively handles problem tenants, while adhering to our company guidelines.
- Some experience in real estate is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
-fielding tenant maintenance and payment calls
-directing other calls throughout the office to the proper department
-working with office and field staff to maintain accuracy and documents in our project management software
- assisting with evictions process
-assisting with sales and acquisitions processes
-other general office tasks as assigned
- assisting the operations manager with various tasks as assigned
Please reply to this ad with a cover letter and your salary requirements. Your application will NOT be considered if you do not include a cover letter detailing why you feel you would be an ideal fit for this role.