APARTMENT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN Job Duties and Responsibilities Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the overall maintenance of the apartment complexes and all areas related to the day‐to‐day maintenance operations of the communities.
QR Code Link to This Post
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
1) Electrical, plumbing, carpentry (Sheetrock & Plaster), and painting
2) Repairing and treating structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors, cabinets and building exteriors
3) Make ready units for new move‐ins
4) Have knowledge of HVAC systems and be able to maintain, repair, troubleshoot HVAC systems
5) On Call Rotation: 24 hour emergency maintenance
6) Schedule and complete preventative maintenance program
7) Grounds work such as: grounds pick up, sweeping and light landscaping
8) Pool maintenance experience required
9) The ability to lift 50lbs on a consistent basis
10) Team oriented and flexible in job responsibilities
11) Look after the property as if it were your own
Maintenance Technician must maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors, contractors and fellow employees.
Maintenance Tech must have the necessary tools to effectively complete tasks outlined above. One must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions and be able to maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
Valid Driver’s License and Reliable Transportation Required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $22.00 per hour