APPOINTMENT SETTER needed for a Real Estate Investing firm based in Philadelphia
There is NO cold calling, as all of our prospects are inbound, responding from advertisements
What's SPECIFICALLY needed from you..
(1) You MUST be a self-starter. This is a small organization that does a GREAT deal of business. There are AWESOME systems in place but you'll be figuring a bit out on your own.
(2) You need to be TOTALLY comfortable with simple internet-based programs. Familiarity with Google (even google apps), online databases, simple html editing of pages, etc. Also have an above-average grasp of Social Media (facebook, twitter, the like - PLEASE know what these are if applying )
(3) You'll be working out of a collaborative, open office environment with people who hustle and get things done. Think tech startup style energy and productivity.
(4) Previous sales experience is preferred, but not required. If you've done any jobs like that, let me know!!
OK - the COOL thing is that this is a pretty laid-back job where you get to interact with a lot of cool people. The WORK part of it is that sometimes there are DEADLINES and CRUNCHES and the schedule is intense then more laid back.
HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN DO NEXT.
Just to set your expectation, the last time I posted a job here I received over 300 applications and called TWO people back. I hired one of them immediately. So I will NOT be responding to all applications. Here's what I am looking for (see, this really CAN be easy!)
(1) Tell me how you will fit in THIS job! I've laid out as clearly as I can the job requirements. I know what I'm looking for and have made them a fit. I will NOT be calling you to clarify whether or not you're a fit. So there's no second chance - your response IS your impression!
(2) Tell me your income expectations (or a range). We'll be working together and I will be communicating VERY specific communications to you in the future. Being vague in this area just sets up a concern that you're not going to be able to ask for what you really want later if you come on board.
(3) Describe for me your ideal working environment. Hours, flexibility or structure, casual or formal. I'm kinda open to a number of options and inflexible on a few areas, but I want to know what works for you. I'm looking for the IDEAL fit, not to go through TRIAL runs...
(4) I'm glad to see your resume, but without an accompanying document (letter, rant, attachment, etc.) addressing the above, I can assure you that it will be a waste of your time.
(5) A copy of your DISC Profile. You can get one for free at TonyRobbins.com/DISC
IF YOU'VE READ THIS FAR!!!!
Congratulations - you're possibly a fit for this pretty cool job.
Get those responses over as soon as you can so the RIGHT one of you can start working right away. Reply to the email address at the top of this listing!
P.S. If you want this job, it should be with a goal of being promoted within a year. Sales Reps (you know, the people you'd be setting appointments for) make six figures.
-Quick on your feet
-Professional in attitude and appearance
-Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
-Passionate about selling
-Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
-Independent and self-motivated
-Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
-Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
-Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
-Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
-Willingness to be coached
Make a decision and send your resume! We like decisiveness.
PA Off Market is a leader in the real estate wholesale industry in the greater Philadelphia area. We supply our investor's pre-negotiated deals that are designed to close quickly. We specialize in helping investors get the edge on other investors in their market by finding better deals and finding them FAST...
PA Off Market is solely focused on proving off-market properties at deeply discounted wholesale prices for buyers/investors who are going to fix it up and either flip it or add to their rental portfolio. PA Off Market works with investors who are looking to advance local neighborhoods and make the city of Philadelphia an even better place to live!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers