compensation: $40,000 - $50,000 base plus bonuses per transaction employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
"Professionalism is not the job you do; it's how you do the job."
Our client is looking for a Real Estate Executive Assistant who will maintain a professional image and have a sense of ownership in all that they do--an organizational leader who will manage day-to-day operations in a fast-paced, professional office environment. Do you possess a sense of decorum and social intelligence? Are you a "people person" who values client relationships, who knows when and how to say no, but would rather say yes?
Our client specializes in real estate with residential buyers and sellers throughout Chester and Montgomery counties. The agent held a real estate license in New York prior to moving to the area and the agent's real estate transactions cover a broad range of home sales from condos to multi-million dollar homes. This is an opportunity to assist in taking this business to the next level and will lead to a career in Operations.
• We are seeking an individual who can hit the ground running. The ideal candidate is passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to pivot when necessary
• A skilled and thorough doer with an ability to juggle multiple responsibilities with organization and unwavering attention to detail (hyper-organized)
• Positive, professional, and proactive
• Solution-oriented, works well under pressure and during critical timeframes
• A master communicator who understands the importance of confidentiality and discretion,
handles situations with grace and empathy
Support the agent's real estate business by implementing and continually improving systems, procedures, and policies. Initiate and deliver marketing projects, maintain client database, and interact with clients and service providers as an extension of the agent.
The ideal candidate plays an active role in the transaction process, pays attention to the details and knows how to prioritize their responsibilities without direction. Our client seeks someone who will put the needs of their agent first and handle all communication with a polished etiquette and finesse.
Your duties will also include:
• Answer calls
• Schedule meetings
• Manage Calendars
• Keep supplies filled - copy paper, listing presentation folders etc.
• Keep Inventory boards up to date
• Dropbox files kept current
• Maintain CRM - Top Producer
• Maintain Monthly Marketing Plan
• Create and implement Client follow-up email templates
• Write and mail notecards
• Prepare pre-list, listing packages and buyer consultation packages
• Schedule appointments for home previewing and client home tours
• Log all client interaction into Top Producer
• Create draft MLS listings and manage listing status
• Create and maintain standard activity plans in Top Producer and Google Docs
• Follow Task Lists in Top Producer and Google Docs
• Liaise with title, escrow, and lenders for a smooth transaction
• Ensure market strategy is in line with the company objectives
• Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
• Open House Prep
Team Calendar Management
• Create agendas
• Active Transaction status
• Client follow up
• Lead follow up
• Business Development projects for the week
• Prospecting status
• Non-Money producing projects
• Calendar review for the week
Required experience and knowledge:
• 2+ years of real estate experience as an Executive Assistant or an Administrator to a Realtor or real estate office
• An active PA real estate license is preferred
• General understanding and knowledge of the real estate sales cycle and managing transactions
We're also looking for mastery of the following:
• MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Top Producer
Location/commute: Paoli, PA. Candidate MUST live within a 30-minute commute of Paoli and MUST have their own car, a valid driver's license, and carry insurance.
Type of employment/hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs, M-F, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., some evening and weekend flexibility is required.
Compensation: $40,000 - $50,000 base plus bonuses per transaction
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers