compensation: Commensurate based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Summary:The McKee Group, a property management, home building, and real estate investment company, is seeking a talented and energetic individual who desires diversity in assignments and an opportunity for growth. The Sales Counselor plays a vital role in supporting the Manufactured Housing department and the Company as a whole. This is a Part Time role that will work approximately 25-28 hours per week. The primary responsibility of this position is to list and sell homes in the community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
Listing Homes (approximately 40% of position)
* Scheduling appointments to meet with the homeowners
* Preparing competitive market analysis
* Highlighting the benefits of using McKee Realty
* Completing Listing Agreements
* Assisting sellers in completing Sellers Disclosures
* Obtaining copy of Title, paid tax receipts, power of attorney (if needed)
* Ensuring all paperwork is complete and signed by sellers
* Completing paperwork and notices for TREND
* Completing community fee forms
* Providing inspection forms
* Updating weekly sales report
* Coordinating installation of "For Sale" sign, creating & delivering flyers
* Preparing sales information for Company website and TREND
* Sending results of inspection letter to seller and track work to be completed
* Obtaining property tax information
* Making extra keys and installing lock boxes
* Making appointments for showings, meeting with prospective buyers, updating log book, sending monthly update/feedback to sellers
* Determining financing needs. Keeping up-to-date with acceptable financing companies
* Following up with walk in traffic by telephone and mail
Agreement of Sale (approximately 40% of position)
* Preparing and reviewing Company-approved form Agreements of Sale, and answering questions related to all sale-related documents: Standard Agreement of Sale, Cost
* Checking sale contingencies to ensure they are compliant with new state laws
* Reviewing Sellers Disclosures
* Reviewing and explaining Community Guidelines and Lease and State documents with buyers
* Assisting buyers in completing Credit/Criminal Applications
* Presenting Agreements to Seller, negotiating terms and conditions
* Ensuring all inspection work has been completed and negotiating any discrepancies
* Arranging for the "SOLD" sign to be posted
Other Administrative Duties (20% of position)
Provide support to Community Manager as needed. This includes but is not limited to updating and documenting processes, updating and/or creating new forms, assisting with communication to residents, creating new reports, assisting with clerical duties as needed, and assisting with community-wide inspections.
* Taking pictures of homes and making gallery of pictures for sale
* Making handouts for individual homes and distributing to each home
* Designing newsletter pages
* Updating listings in showing book
* Updating Web and MLS information
* Planning and organizing open houses: this includes notifying sellers, placing advertising, arranging for house sitters, preparing open house signage, preparing community maps and fact sheets, preparing reports and following up with sellers
* Planning and organizing open house bus tours
* Preparing weekly sales reports and traffic reports
* Updating database listing of potential customers
* Calculating monthly commission
* Setting up and removing staging in McKee "flips". Ensuring the cleanliness of homes
Education and/or Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Pennsylvania Real Estate License required
* Prior Real Estate experience required
* Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) required.
* Professional appearance and attitude required.
* Experience with TREND required
* General computer proficiency required.
* Ability to approach situations in a proactive and productive manner.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is primarily conducted in an office, where sitting for long periods of time is essential. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. Additionally, the Sales Manager will show homes and coordinate open houses. Therefore, work will also be conducted in community homes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge,
skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of McKee to provide equal opportunity in employment and to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, military status, marital status, or any other legally-protected class, trait, or characteristic.
If you would like to apply for this role, please respond to this posting with your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers