Maintenance Manager/ Assistant property Manger
A property management company in University City Area is looking for a Maintenance Manager/Assistant property manager. Candidate must have excellent customer service skills along with good communication and organizational skills. A prior experience, working in this field is required. strong computer and communication skills is required. This position requires the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment. Ability to be a team player and work well with others. Attention to detail and reliability is must. Must have reliable personal transportation. This is a full-time job. Salary $37K to $ 39K
Job duties include, but not limited to:
• Managing & Scheduling work orders - tenants repairs, regular maintenance, etc.
• Conduct site inspections as needed
• Work with tenants to resolve complaints.
• Handling L&I violations and rental license issues, managing lead paint inspections, managing Fire Alarm Certification, Sprinkler system certification, Fire extinguisher Inspections etc.
• Negotiate and/or approve contracts for service
• Manage and supervise maintenance staff.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers