Are you a licensed real estate agent that wants the security of a base salary AND an aggressive bonus structure? Whether you're tired of the ups and downs that come with a Realtor's income or you just want to be a part of an extremely fast-paced and FUN organization, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for!
QR Code Link to This Post
The Marina Zaspel team is looking to hire ONE, super-talented, hard-working, and VERY detail-oriented individual to help with the details of the 70+ transactions they do each year. In order to be considered for this position, you must:
• Proficient in Microsoft office suite
• Familiar with the top social media platforms and how to maximize engagement (Facebook, twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
• Be comfortable learning new computer systems (CRM and wordpress experience a plus!)
• Have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license
A real estate license is required. 1 years real estate sales/ administration experience required.
About the Opportunity
As a part of the Marina Zaspel Team at ReMax, you'll largely be responsible for listing virtually all of the renovated homes that a TOP-area redeveloper lists for sale. You'll be working closely with the project management team and the closing coordinator, so being a team-player is a MUST!
We love to have fun, hit BIG goals, and operate at lightning speed!
Some of Your Responsibilities
Here's a partial list of tasks that you will responsible for, if you are chosen for the position:
1. listing coming soon on social media, our website, zillow
2. Coordinate photographer
3. preview he house prior to listing
4. MLS write up
5. list property on MLS
6. answer calls and inquiries
7. Respond to agent and buyer internet / email inquiries
8. show properties as needed
9. obtain feedback after each showing
10. check on long listed properties twice a month
11. email blasts and flyers
12. reply to RTI (reply to inspection)
13. save files/ doc to drive
14. host open house as needed and get open house feedback
15. keep KPI (key performance indicator)
16. join and prepare for Monday meeting and planning of/adjustment of pricing and marketing
17. attend open houses
What it Really Takes to THRIVE on Our Team
If you are committed to excellence, have a happy outlook on life, and are eager about helping your team members, then we invite you to apply for this position!
The Next Step
Every time we open up a position, there are dozens and dozens of applicants, so make your application stand out by answering these 3 questions:
1) What experience do you have that has prepared you for this opportunity?
2) Why do you want this position?
3) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
4) Will you be available for weekend open houses and showings?