ABOUT THE BUILDING
QR Code Link to This Post
This commercial brick building was the original Bell Telephone offices/warehouse/workshop of Norristown. It is adjacent to what was formally the Adam Scheidt Brewing Company plant, founded in the late 1870s and closed in 1975 .The property was converted to the Stony Creek office complex.
Owner pays for water and sewer.
1. 60'x 40'
2. 8'X 8 foot garage door access from rear
3. Concrete floor
4. 1/2 Bath
5. 9' clearance at beams, 10' between
6. Door access from front of building
7. 200 amp three-phase electric
8. Gas hot air heat
9. 15'x15' room previously used as office with AC
10. Minimum utility usage due to being partially subgrade
11. Parking area accessible for up to 28' trucks
12. 2-5 year lease available.
13. Exterior motion sensor lights
14. Space can be rented for any non hazardous light industrial zoned purpose
15. Off street parking
16. 2 months security deposit. 1 month up front, second month can be paid in 10 monthly installments if qualified