compensation: Based on experience. Medical, dental & life insurance offered after probation period.
employment type: full-time
Fast paced manufacturing company is looking for a responsible, organized, energetic and dependable individual.
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Operate a Turret Punch Press selecting proper die clearances based on material requirements. Able to read blueprints, use calipers, verniers and tape measures.
2. Set up tooling, load programs, edit programs and set machines.
3. Determine condition of tools and resharpen as necessary.
4. Good reading, writing and verbal skills to communicate with Foreman and others as necessary to perform job functions.
5. Follow safety procedures; lift a minimum of 50 lbs; stand, bend, reach and stoop during an 8 hour shift.
6. Fork lift skills a plus.
All applicants will be skill tested and should have their own tools.
Must pass a drug screen.
Send salary requirements when requesting an interview.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6959437075
email to friend