compensation: Salary and benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
ASSOCIATE MANAGER OF COMMUNICATIONS (Restaurants)
The Associate Manager of Communications will work alongside the Director of Communications in the areas of community relations, public relations, marketing, social media, and brand strategy and creation for CookNSolo Restaurants as a whole and as individual restaurants.
Candidates for this position are passionate storytellers. They strive to have interactions over transactions. They work to grow each restaurant by helping them to each become community ambassadors. Candidates’ bottom line is: our business is our guests.
– Proactively create and maintain day-to-day seeking, scheduling and creation of social media posts while monitoring response on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
– Plan thematic, editorialized Instagram grids ensuring consistent visuals, messaging and voice for each restaurant channel
– Develop and maintain an engagement reporting schedule
– Maintain a social media calendar for all holidays and unique restaurant events or special projects
– Consistently acquire visual assets necessary to create unique social content. Strategically develop, produce and maintain a vibrant vision using photography, videography, and other out-of-the box visuals
– Respond to all incoming Facebook, Twitter and Instagram messages in a timely and personalized fashion
Public Relations, Marketing, Community and Brands
– Maintain refreshed boilerplate messaging throughout the year. This includes but is not limited to: biographies for each restaurant, biographies for key leaders in FOH and BOH, one-sheets, media kits and media journals
– Create and maintain press kits and media-ready photo kits for each restaurant
– Maintain a database of pull-quotes and other boiler messaging on hot topics for each restaurant and their leaders
– Maintain a digital home for all graphics and marketing visuals, documents and tools which include but are not limited to logos, promo graphics, and special event materials
– Maintain a database of key local, regional, national and international media as well as a network of social media influencers in order to develop and pitch campaigns to fit the individual and their outlet
– Craft and deliver public relations pitches in the form of press releases, media alerts, social media announcements, and experiential moments.
– Serve as on-site liaison for journalists, photographers and community figures
Have their finger on the pulse of the news media, its trends, and industry/community influencers
– Create email marketing campaigns for promotions, events and special projects, and analyze their results
– Maintain a standardized practice of “concierge drop-offs”, “thank you” messaging and gifts in our restaurants’ neighborhood and within the greater business, hospitality and tourism communities
– Offer general support for CookNSolo-brand special events, special projects including cookbooks and tours, external business partnerships, and talent management
– Have their finger on the pulse of new innovations in the marketing space including social media, email marketing, and other digital innovations in the food tech space.
– A minimum of 3 years experience in communications
– Knowledge of Photoshop and/or InDesign
– Restaurant-work experience is a big plus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers