10 Open Positions for Nannies
QR Code Link to This Post
Apply to be a Substitute Nanny in our Elite Nanny Program.
Be employed by one of the best agencies in the US!
Here’s what our Elite Nannies say:
“I wish I found you guys sooner- I am so grateful to work with you and it has been a wonderful experience!” – K.E.
“My favorite part of the job is meeting a lot of different people from all walks of life. I also feel very comfortable texting the staffing team – everyone is very helpful!” – S.M.
How it works:
- PNN contacts you with open shifts.
- You take which shifts that work for your schedule. (Like a Substitute Teacher)
- Have at least 2 full days per week, Monday – Friday to work a shift
- Able to start as early as 7am or stay as late as 7pm, if needed (you know ahead of time)
- Have verifiable experience working as a nanny, babysitter, day care provider, teacher
- Comfortable using a smartphone app and texting
-Must be able to commit minimum of 3 months to this program
Compensation and Benefits:
- $14-16 per hour gross before taxes– depending on experience
- Weekly direct deposit as an employee of PNN
- Opportunity for advancement
- Agency with 33 years of experience for support
- Must be able to provide legal work status in the US
- Must have or get Child and Infant CPR and First Aid certification within a few weeks of employment
Interested to Apply?
- Go to GetNannyJob.com and start the application
- Or call Melissa Philadelphia Nanny Network at show contact info
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage individuals with varied experiences, perspectives and backgrounds to apply.