Overly caffeinated crew seeking a full time barista/bartender to own hospitality at our in-agency coffee bar/bar. The ideal candidate will be able to explain a lungo to us (again), make a mean mojito, and have a personality that makes the Friday morning after our Thursday-night holiday parties seem just a bit more tolerable. Time management skills are a must as you'll be making coffee, drinks, and small-talk in addition to stocking the bar, ordering and setting up hospitality, and summiting the mountain of dishes that a coffee bar inevitably produces. Special events will allow you to flex your overly-developed organizational muscle to ensure a delightful and successful evening is had by all. If you've been described as the perfect combo of Mr. Clean and Mrs. Potts, with all the efficiency and functionality of a Swiss army knife, (plus a dash of tequila) we want you!
• Oversees all visitor hospitality including: food and beverage ordering and stocking, welcoming visitors and clients, assisting in the setup of client and/or internal meetings
• Daily Breakfast Order, set up and clean up
• Barista responsibilities: Taking orders and making drinks including air press pots
• All coffee & bar related cleanup - loading dishes in dishwasher, restocking mugs at self-serve bar, wiping down coffee bar, pantry, refrigerators and freezers when necessary
• Bartender responsibilities in the afternoon/evenings and Special Events
Hours: 8AM-12PM, 4 days a week
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers