compensation: Salary dependent upon experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
* Proactively research, develop and implement innovative food ideas/ concepts and new or revised menu/ recipe items to increase restaurant's profitability.
* Coach the teams on effectively managing costs while maintaining the recipe standard, cooking and preparation procedures.
* Improve cost structure by improving BOH operating efficiency through maximizing the productivity of the staff, developing new procedures; including receiving , preparation and cooking procedures , kitchen designs and mix optimization.
* Provide coaching and guidance on improving the mindset and skill set of BOH staff and provide the staff with the appropriate tool set to perform their jobs.
Qualified candidates will have :
* Minimum of 5 years of progressive culinary/ kitchen management experience as an Executive Chef, Chef de Cuisine or Executive Sous Chef in well -rated industry leading kitchen.
* Must have a strong command of upscale bar cuisine and thorough business management skills.
*Passion for training and developing of culinary team and front of house staff.
* Attention to details of food quality, preparation and presentation.
* Influential team oriented leadership style.
* Flexible and adaptive to rapidly changing priorities and work demands.
* Strong written and computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, E-mail and the Internet)
Please submit a resume. Thank you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers