Early Vendor Registration for the Unconventional Wellness Fest II is now open
500+ health conscious attendees will gather to enjoy a day in nature with animal yoga, wellness vendors, live music,Three Aksha Indian dance performance & much more, for the Ultimate Mind Body Connection. Early registrations for vendors is now open. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure for your brand in-front of a very specific demographic. We anticipate 500+ attendees. We were able to occupy 300 attendees for our last festival and ended up selling 300+ tickets for the event. There is no doubt we will have 500+ attendees at the Unconventional Wellness Festival II.
- Food Vendors will need temporary permits and insurance
- Please send a description of items to be sold/given away and/or products/services that will be promoted.
- Everyone will have 10x10 space, bring your own table booth, marketing materials, etc
- All Non-profit organizations will receive 20% off the vendor fee
- We will collect Certificate of Insurance from everyone. An additional insured will not be necessary. If you do not have insurance please let us know.
- Set up will begin at 11am and we will breakdown at 3pm. There will be a large opened gate at the park where everyone can load, before parking. Parking will be free with ability to park at the Target lot across the street.
- There is a rain date for the following Saturday
- Vendor Fees will be $300 total, there will be no additional charges. There is the option of sending a check to 1914 E Passyunk Ave Philadelphia, PA 19148 written out to Yoga Hive Philly LLC. If you would like to pay by credit card, where you will receive a receipt you can purchase the vending space on MindBody or by Venmo @Gina-Durante-1
When is the Festival?
September 7th from 12:00-3:00pm
Where is the Festival?
7201 Ridge Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19128
What to expect from the day?
• Enjoy an hour long Vinyasa flow among Alpacas instructed by Yoga Hive Philly
• Wellness vendors will be set up all around the park
• Enjoy healthy food and drinks
• Three Aksha Indian Dance
• Live music
• All ages are welcomed
• BYOM (bring your own mat)