compensation: Salary commensurate with education and experience employment type: part-time internship
QR Code Link to This Post
Our school provides English as a Second Language (ESL) education to adult students and seeks a dynamic instructor to teach 5-15 hours per week. The schedule may include 1-3 nights per week depending on the candidate's and class schedule availability. Our evening class schedule is structured as 5 teaching hours per day with 15-minute breaks in between classes (Monday - Friday 4:30 PM - 10:00 PM).
We are a CEA accredited institution with an established curriculum and assessments. The candidate must be organized, energetic, and able to deliver a holistic ESL curriculum to our students. Candidate will be expected to work independently and as part of a team. The person must be a self-starter and able to prioritize tasks. Prospective candidates must be culturally sensitive.
Please email your resume, desired start date, and expected compensation requirement. Salary commensurate with education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience in teaching English as a Second Language preferred
- Strong written and communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to use a computer and MS Office applications required
- TESOL/TEFL/TESL/CELTA/DELTA/ESL certification and practicum experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers