The Philadelphia Department of Public Health is conducting focus groups to get feedback on ideas for new ads about the risks of using tobacco products.
QR Code Link to This Post
Participants who complete the focus group will receive a $30 gift card to Target or Walmart.
WHO QUALIFIES TO PARTICIPATE:
• People ages 18-30 who live, work, and/or go to school in Philadelphia
• People who use any type of tobacco product
PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ASKED TO:
• Participate in a 90-minute focus group discussion and share your honest feedback
• Must be willing to travel to 11th & Market on Friday, January 18 from 12-1:30pm for the focus group
• Must arrive on time
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
• Complete a brief screener here: http://www.foodfitphilly.org/screener2
• If you are eligible, we will contact you to confirm your participation
For additional information, contact Sara Grossman at Sara.Grossman@phila.gov.