Open Position for an Administrative Assistant at an Immigration Law Firm (Bilingual preferred)
*** reply to this AD, or Text: 646-6336246 if interested***
Join our growing team, obtain co-operate experience, and learn how to perform fundamental administrative tasks.
We are seeking a motivated individual, to join us. The person must be hardworking, and able to work independently or with a group. Must have a positive attitude and a pleasant personality.
The ideal candidate is a student in college or Law School, but not required.
- Managing front Area of the Law Firm.
- Providing excellent customer service to clients.
- Answering Phone Calls.
- Scheduling clients in Attorney's Calendar.
- Monitoring the Attorney's schedule.
- Overseeing appointments, i.e. Liaising with clients and office staff.
- Ensuring that new Client Intakes are filled, scanned and filed.
- Assisting with forms, when needed.
- Organizing clients folders.
- Attending team meetings.
- Following Business SOPS.
Experience is helpful; however, training will be provided
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers