Join the leading property developer with an exceptional track record. Our properties are of the highest standards thus achieving raving accreditation. Our team of developers is willing to bring on board an Independent Contractor who will be managing current and new client contracts. We are faced with an enormous increase in our purchasers and customer notwithstanding the effect of the pandemic.
This is an Excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to learn and grow; and be part of an experienced, high-producing team. This position is best for someone who is a self-starter and motivated. Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi task. Professionalism is extremely important.
• Prepare and follow up on real estate forms and documents (management contracts, closing documents, contract purchases/sales and all other agreements per the direction of property manager).
• Occasional consulting duties.
• Displaying a high level of professionalism in communication/client relation.
• Creating intermittent reports.
• Recording of invoices.
• $3500 + 3% commission of the total value of a contract.
• Medical insurance
• Quarterly bonuses
• Communication skills
• Basic computer knowledge/skills
• Customer focus
• Problem solving skills
We assure a first month of coaching with payment. Grow your real estate career to the highest level through affiliation with a company of the highest ethical and professional service standard. A highly motivated candidate with the ability of thinking outside the box will be hired to be working with our team of developers.
Apply now with a brief presentation including your key skills.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers