Req # 2019-8746
QR Code Link to This Post
Location: Philadelphia, PA / Scranton, PA / Allentown, PA - Mid Atlantic Region
Primarily responsible for advising new and underperforming franchisees on how to start up or improve their businesses. Train franchisees in a one-on-one setting in all aspects of running a Snap-on franchise. Provide feedback to Franchise Performance Team (FPT) on new franchisee performance and areas that might need further attention.
• Franchise Development and Compliance
• During intensive 5+ week one-on-one training period, consult with franchisees on how to best run their new business, including but not limited to the following topics:
• Effectively managing business cash flow
• Maintaining effective inventory levels
• Communicating with all members of the inside and outside sales force
• Collecting on all credit accounts
• Developing and maintaining a strong Revolving Account program
• Maintaining computer files and records and using the computer to improve business performance
• Completing required paperwork
• Processing repairs and warranty replacements
• Sales techniques
• Marketing the product
• Obtaining optimal market share
• Compliance with franchisee agreement
• Continually provide feedback and update training materials and content based on experience and changes in Snap-on organization
• Advise franchisees on an as-needed and as-available basis, including contributing to franchisee meetings as needed
• As appropriate, assist with new franchisee training at the corporate level
• FPT Teambuilding
• Consult with FPT near conclusion of training to assess performance of franchisee and determine additional training needs
• Communicate regularly with other FPT members
• Coordinate franchisee and customer issue resolution with team members
Education and Experience:
• B.S. or B.A. College degree preferred
• Experience with on-the-job or technical training
• Snap-on experience highly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
Extensive knowledge of Snap-on franchisee operations including knowledge of:
• Company products
• Franchisee computer system
• Asset management
• Business operations
• Franchise contracts
• Proficient at Microsoft Office
• Willingness to travel extensively
• Strong core values
• Enjoy interacting with customers
• Ability to lift 50 to 100 lbs occasionally
• Relationship Building
• Sales Effectiveness
• Planning Orientation
• Technical Support Skills.
Covered Drivers have the professional obligation to operate vehicles in accordance with federal, state, and local laws and codes. Furthermore, every associate has the moral responsibility to exercise safe conduct, good judgment, and common courtesy toward the general public, motorists, and pedestrians.
• All drivers must be 18 years of age or older, and 21 years of age or older if driving a DOT-regulated truck.
• The driver must possess a valid state driver’s license, and must have had it for 36 consecutive months prior to employment.
• The driver must adhere to all interstate and intrastate driver's license requirements for the type of vehicle they are driving.
• The driver must pass initial alcohol and drug tests in accordance with policies prior to hire.
• A candidate considered for employment must produce a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) with no major violations and no more than two minor violations within the last three years prior to hire.
• The driver must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply at link: https://careers-snapon.icims.com/jobs/8746/job?mode=job&iis=CRAIGSLIST&iisn=CRAIGSLIST