We are looking for a skilled bookkeeper to record all financial transactions, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments. You will post information to accounting journals/software and reconcile accounts to ensure their accuracy.
QR Code Link to This Post
This position is at 2 days per week but may expand as the business continues to grow.
Position is located in Sharon Hill, PA near Philadelphia Airport
• Managing the G/L, all entries and accounts through QuickBooks.
• Month end and year end.
• Produce financial statements & bring the books to the trial balance stage
• Perform partial checks of the posting process
• Complete tax forms
• Processes weekly payroll in-house.
• Holds responsibility for accounts payable and account receivable duties.
• Involvement in all organization contracts, negotiation and vendor management.
• Answer phone calls and administrative duties.
Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
Proficiency in English and in MS Office
Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
High degree of accuracy and attention to detail