$900 / 2br - Pet Friendly Building! Great Two br for a Great Price! (University City/West Philly)
2BR / 1Ba apartment
cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof
Pet Friendly Building! Great Two br for a Great Price!
241 S 49th St, Philadelphia, PA 19139
Available March 15th.
Don't miss this opportunity to live in a newly renovated apartment! It's been rehabbed from head to toe! Under construction but you can see it now. Starting at only $900 for a two bedroom.
We have 1br available $800-$950 and 2 br $900 - $1300.
Fully renovated with gorgeous kitchen cabinets, all stainless steel appliances. Environmentally friendly PVC flooring t/o. Beautiful tiled bathrooms. Great closet space in the bedrooms.
Residents are responsible for electric.
Conveniently located minuted away from University City, CHOP, University of the Sciences, half a block away from public transportation, convenience stores.
This is a pet friendly building ( see details )
- Stove / Oven
- Garbage disposal
- Stainless steel appliances
- Air conditioning
- Hardwood floor
- Tile floor
- Granite countertop
- Controlled access
1. First, last and security to move in ( three months up front )
2. $50 application fee ( non refundable )
3. Good credit ( no prior evictions, judgments or collections )
4. Proof of income (co signer for students )
5. Pet fee $200 ( restrictions apply )
49th St Assosiates
Posted: Feb 8, 2014, 5:41pm EST
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers